Your United Voice bargaining representatives and Lighthouse Disability have now reached agreement on a proposed new Enterprise Agreement, which will go to ballot from today.
United Voice bargaining representatives have pushed back against many attempts by Lighthouse to cut workers’ entitlements over the extended negotiations. Your representatives now recommend a YES vote to the proposed Agreement.
This proposal includes:
- Sunday loading increased to double time
- Improvements to meal break entitlements
- Introduction of Family Violence Leave
- Maintaining shift definitions and loadings
- Maintaining minimum hours of engagement
- Commitment to permanent ongoing employment
How to Vote
The ballot opens today, Thursday January 31 and closes on Thursday, 7 February.
Copies of the proposed Agreement and details of how to vote are available on the Lighthouse intranet or by asking your Lighthouse Manager.
This outcome was achieved through strong union membership, activism and hard work.
Well done to all United Voice members for their strength and unity throughout Enterprise Bargaining negotiations.
Remember to vote for your new Agreement!
For any assistance, contact Union Organiser Anne-Marie Griffin on 0439 828 291